Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

holydestruction: fangirlandproudofit: I think a lot of people...



holydestruction:

fangirlandproudofit:

I think a lot of people on tumblr need to see this.

Watch it

watch it

watch it

  1. watch it
  2. watch it
  3. watch it
  • just fucking watch it

Had to share this.

ackanime: dracofidus: zingoogniz: atomicantnanai: flamelscros...



ackanime:

dracofidus:

zingoogniz:

atomicantnanai:

flamelscross:

kirailabs:

soullesshusk:

strangersatthemall:

negacrow:

nightmareloki:

newvagabond:

Omfg.

OH MY GOD

Well, that was unexpected.

whAT EVEN IS GOING ON>??

ok I've seen this like 8 times on my dash and ignored it but now I finally watched it because I was like "okay this has to be SOMETHING good because everyone I fucking follow is reblogging it"

I was not fucking let down at all.

Oh. My. Christ.

Welp. Didn't see THAT coming.

what the actual fuck did I just watch. 

Ignore the thumbnail, just watch it

OH MY FUCKING GOD

Holy shit I think I woke my husband from the loud barked laugher coming from me…Oooo my sides hurt.

carlohasweirdthoughts: Here is an adorable Pikachu! PigeonFoo,...



carlohasweirdthoughts:

Here is an adorable Pikachu!

PigeonFoo, it's a Pikachu behind glass.

wildheart71: "Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide...



wildheart71:

"Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain."

- Jim Morrison

folie-a-tout: heyaeya: dameofspace: pandyssian: OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN ARROW TO THE KNEE...

folie-a-tout:

heyaeya:

dameofspace:

pandyssian:

OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN ARROW TO THE KNEE WAS AN OLD NORDIC SLANG FOR GETTING MARRIED 

I THOUGHT THAT ALL THOSE GUYS IN SKYRIM HAD LITERALLY BEEN SHOT IN THEIR KNEES WITH ARROWS BUT I GUESS NOT

And at that moment, the foundation of that entire meme became something like this:

image

THAT EXPLAINS WHY MEN GO DOWN ON ONE KNEE WHEN THEY PROPOSE

OH MY GOD

4gifs: Treadmill preset: Fabulous



4gifs:

Treadmill preset: Fabulous

Sad truth.



Sad truth.

wolfyko: moirasars: shade-shypervert: "TRANSFORM AND ROLL...



wolfyko:

moirasars:

shade-shypervert:

"TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!!!" (c)

THAT COMMENT MADE ME CHOKE ON MY GRAPES :'D

Looks like that's what the cat is trying to do, too.

lol That's the perfect saying. I hope the cat's alright though. ^^;

thehawkeyeinitiative: ze-tarts: Done doing these so here they...

















thehawkeyeinitiative:

ze-tarts:

Done doing these so here they all are in one place! Fully Dressed Redesigns of Superheroines.

Point of this: An exercise in character design, attempting to clothe the heroines nearly all the way and not making them painted-on, while still keeping the look of their original costumes in some way.  Hopefully keeping them looking as iconic as the originally were. Just showing what can be done with a costume breaking outside the barrier of the norm.

NOT the point of this: some moral code I'm trying to push on you

Sorry if there was a character you wanted me to do that I didn't get to!

Wow.

Superheroines who look ready for an actual fight… and there's not a broken back or spandex thong in sight! :-O

Article with excellent commentary by The Mary Sue here.


justinrampage: The Super Mario Brothers Imagined as Grand Theft...




Mario


Princess Peach




Goomba


Bowser


Sonic the Hedgehog


Mario Kart GTA

justinrampage:

The Super Mario Brothers Imagined as Grand Theft Auto Characters

Grand Theft Mario by Malaysian artist Amirul Hafiz is a kick ass collection of illustrations that imagine video game characters from Super Mario Brothers as car stealing thugs in the world of Grand Theft Auto.

I approve!

super-hero-center: Cammy by UnknownTico by ~Kenkira



super-hero-center:

Cammy by UnknownTico by ~Kenkira

conradsigma: Doctor who drinks I want to try some of these. But...



conradsigma:

Doctor who drinks I want to try some of these. But drinks were expensive

For those of you Doctor Who fans who can actually drink alcohol.

askthesciencebros: ((Happy St. Patrick's day!))



askthesciencebros:

((Happy St. Patrick's day!))

cinemassacreproductions: Cinemassacre "James Rolfe & Mike...



cinemassacreproductions:

Cinemassacre "James Rolfe & Mike Matei " Fan Art by Lasse 

Love this.

tenoritiger: leslieseuffert: Natsumi Hayashi  "A sweet-looking...









tenoritiger:

leslieseuffert:

Natsumi Hayashi

 "A sweet-looking Japanese girl who, one day, decided to take self-portraits..of herself levitating. She can be spotted in and around Tokyo, equipped with her SLR and her self-timer. When she feels the moment strike, she presses the shutter button down and then, quite literally, "jumps" into place. What I love most about her shots is that they don't feel forced. Natsumi has a way of making us feel as though she naturally levitates throughout life. When I asked her how others react to her jumping around Tokyo, here is a funny story that she shared. "One day, when I was jumping at a famous sightseeing spot in western Tokyo, workers at a souvenir shop were frightened by how I was jumping. They were whispering things like 'Is the girl mentally ill' and 'Do we need to call the police?' "So I stopped jumping and apologized to them by saying, 'I am taking jumping photos for my wedding party's slide show.' Their faces turned bright red, and they said things like 'Oh dear!' and 'Congratulations!' and even 'Keep jumping!' 

I really love these!!!

Amazing.

Cats are smart.



Cats are smart.

Yeah, that's correct reaction to have.



Yeah, that's correct reaction to have.

fillasawfickle: elenna-elemmire: Literally, the Dark Knight....



fillasawfickle:

elenna-elemmire:

Literally, the Dark Knight. Best batman and cat woman cosplay ever. (Spotted at Dragoncon 2012, photo by The Lady Nerd)

Medieval Batman and Catwoman? Heck yeah I'm reblogging this.

thinhline: http://www.mrlovenstein.com I can't believe...



thinhline:

http://www.mrlovenstein.com

I can't believe how much I laughed at this. XD

This is awesome perspective. Also, when the heck is the new...



This is awesome perspective.

Also, when the heck is the new anime coming out?

No comments:

Post a Comment