Friday, June 7, 2013

My Ladys And Me

Photo



I got a very nice shot last night goin into my kitchen to get a...



I got a very nice shot last night goin into my kitchen to get a drink. Their guy

astridrouge replied to your photo: i have b - my girl and i have d - their gf and i… G and I...

astridrouge replied to your photo: i have b - my girl and i have d - their gf and i…

G and I love it!!

bigger is better i say lol. from him. luv the pics you take of yourself.

please do ladys we luv it. his ladys.



please do ladys we luv it. his ladys.

i have b - my girl and i have d - their gf and i luv em both...



i have b - my girl

and i have d - their gf

and i luv em both lol 

katskinx: As always. so r we.



katskinx:

As always.

so r we.

too true. his ladys.



too true. his ladys.

Some Rules

Ok I have some rules now. I spent a portion of yesterday reading yalls ?'s and most of them r cool. Now heres some of the bad ones first. 1 my lady's r NOT rentable. I am not a pimp and they r NOT whores. 2 do not send dick pics to us. For 1 thing I am the only one who checks the ?'s and such. And for another they say they dont want another man. Now for some of the good ones. Yes I love the fact that I have the best of both worlds. Thick and thin large and small breasts. Yes we will take requests if we like them. No I do not demean them. I do only what they want done. We r in Arizona and unless we like u alot ll not know where. Lastly these r MY lady's and as such deserve the respect just as if I was dateing them 1 at a time. I have updated our rules and FAQ.

too early well i guess to work.



too early well i guess to work.

were ready now to wait for him. from his ladys.



were ready now to wait for him. from his ladys.

Added by his girl and their gf. We luv this.



Added by his girl and their gf. We luv this.

yes yes we are (laughs manikly)



yes yes we are (laughs manikly)

yes yes i will.



yes yes i will.

katskinx: There you go. I'm shaking my ass. hot damn thats...





katskinx:

There you go. I'm shaking my ass.

hot damn thats nice.

katskinx liked your photo: Tumblr Crushes: katskinx bustylovertits … my ladys really like the...

katskinx liked your photo: Tumblr Crushes: katskinx bustylovertits …

my ladys really like the posts you make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment