Friday, June 7, 2013

My Secret Desires

enjoyingtheviews: eyes open…say IT for me now, darling…say...



enjoyingtheviews:

eyes open…say IT for me now, darling…say IT !!!

Photo



Photo



xspanked-masters-petx: So what do young girls see in older guys...



xspanked-masters-petx:

So what do young girls see in older guys anyway…

Photo



dirty-girl-: I am always his.





















dirty-girl-:

I am always his.

beachdancer: Voorproefje of fantasie



beachdancer:

Voorproefje of fantasie

Photo



yourkinddom: shamelessocean: source Be ready for me. At....



yourkinddom:

shamelessocean:

source

Be ready for me. At. All. Times!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Daddys Rules

what-daddy-wants:

[Note: I hate formatting documents like this on Tumblr, it never turns out right.]

Daddy's Rules

Read More

Photo



a-sexual-being: xspanked-masters-petx: Love making her work...



a-sexual-being:

xspanked-masters-petx:

Love making her work for it…

Proving that I'm the dirty little slut he says I am…I will do whatever it takes to get what I need…

itsallprimal: Now let us go to the bedroom Kitten, I can see...



itsallprimal:

Now let us go to the bedroom Kitten, I can see you are focused on something. Good, so am I.

guidetrainlove: hischeekykitten: waiting somewhat...



guidetrainlove:

hischeekykitten:

waiting somewhat patiently.

The rewards are worth it

kissmehereplease: daddylookingforhisbaby: Daddy...



kissmehereplease:

daddylookingforhisbaby:

Daddy does.

Wouldn't mind hearing that in my ear ;)

Thursday

Feeling highly frustrated today …

No comments:

Post a Comment